Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners. -"Hoosiers"

Treat people like mirrors & watch how you reflect in their eyes. -Nnamdi G. Osuagwu

Never make excuses. Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. -Audrey Hepburn

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. » Thomas Edison

There is little success where there is little laughter. » Andrew Carnegie

You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones. -Dale Earnhardt.

“Isn't it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation a guest room is booked?” - Zig Ziglar Joey Bloggs

There are only two options regarding commitment; you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between. -Pat Riley

Once you've accepted your flaws no one can use them against you.
Discontent is the first necessity of progress. Thomas Edison
I'll never be PERFECT, but I can be better.

Too many great quotes to share just one today:
Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely. -Unknown
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. » W. Churchill
If it is important enough to you, you will find a way. If it is not, you will find an excuse.
You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. -Vince Lombardi
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. »Les Brown
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. -Truman Capote
As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself. »Da Vinci
Tell the truth or someone will tell it for you. - Stephanie Klein
Do not listen with the intent to reply, but with the intent to understand.

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.” Thomas Paine

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.” Thomas Paine.
Harborfields said:
"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.” Thomas Paine
Are you a Thomas Paine fan or just loved this quote? I ask as I love Thomas Paine.
Oddly enough, we had this happen recently, the "no skin in the game" analogy. It rings true to me in every aspect of my life.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.” Thomas Paine.
Harborfields said:
Are you a Thomas Paine fan or just loved this quote? I ask as I love Thomas Paine.
Oddly enough, we had this happen recently, the "no skin in the game" analogy. It rings true to me in every aspect of my life.
I am a Tom Paine fan, although I haven't ready any of his work in a long time. I just came across this quotation today and thought it particularly apt to some of the discussions we have on this forum.

talent%20or%20no.JPG

Back