Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day, you'll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.
thumbs_up.gif

Happiness, I have discovered, is nearly always a rebound from hard work. -David Grayson

Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.

Don't know who said it, but I remember it and use it: "When you get to the end of your rope hold on!"

Competitors take bad breaks and use them to drive themselves. Quitters take bad breaks & use them as reasons to give up. -Nancy Lopez

Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win. -Bobby Knight

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. » Jim Rohn

Most of our problems are because we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.

My quote for the day...
I didn't want to be greedy. It's a mark of bad character and I always believed that pigs go the slaughterhouse. - Walter Annenberg
Now, can I get that for a poster for my dining room?

Put blinders on those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head - Meryl Streep

Back