Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.

Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best..
I was thinking that maybe it was time around here to quote Mark Twain... something about removing all doubt?

There is one thing in this world that has the ability to change our whole life in an instant... IT'S ACTION.

If football taught me anything about business, it is that you win the game one play at a time. ~Fran Tarkenton

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. - John Wooden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on"
-Robert Frost

Being positive in a negative situation is not naive. It's leadership.

Sometimes it's easy to forget the basics, like; "don't major in minor things".

« If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. »
Jim Rohn

"Once you see that patterns run much of your life, you can start figuring out how to change them." — Scott Young

Good salesmanship is never anything more than playing up the positives and playing down the negatives!

« It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see. » W. Churchill

My motto was always to keep swinging… In a slump... the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." ~ Albert Einstein

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
Nelson Mandela RIP

Latest posts

Back