Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]New way of thinking about marketing: market the experience, not the product. - Jeremy Gutsche [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What you are will show in what you do. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I discovered that if you expect the worst you’ll get the worst, & if you expect the best you’ll get the best.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]People come in and out of our lives. They leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.[/COLOR]

From a marketing semiar I went to today: "When it comes to dealing with customers, be solution-centered not problem-focused. Be focused on what you do right not what was done wrong".
Reminds me of something I learned years ago "Don't open your mouth unless you want to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem."

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Albus Dumbledore

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure. ~ Paulo Coelho[/COLOR]
Thought I would remind us all of this quote as I just saw it online, in ref to those old diddies who ruin our day. Keep the main thing the main thing..
It was also written long before Paulo paraphrased it:
Matthew 6:21
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Persistence is an essential companion to intention.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. ~Shakespeare [/COLOR]
(and the forum shouts AMEN!)

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. ~Billy Graham [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline & inner peace. -Mike Ditka[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Action without awareness is like shooting without aim. You’re likely to miss the mark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]All glory comes from daring to begin. -Alexander Graham Bell[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one. -John Wooden[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Whatever happened, happened. But you decide what you are going to make the past mean NOW.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Sounds like a great advice: Test everything you got, regardless of its polish or fidelity [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them.[/COLOR]

Latest posts

Back