Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Once you've taken inventory, you can start to make sense of your runway. ~ David Allen[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The happiest people dont necessarily have the best of everything but they make the most of everything.[/COLOR]

Paul Thorn
its nearly 2 oclock in the morning and i am thankfuil to be alive. at this very moment there are people sleeping under the ground in a coffin. while im alive i want to spread sunshine all over this dark world. are you with me?

"All marketers are now publishers - creators and facilitators of content, conversation and community," - John Batelle

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Talent wins games, but teamwork & intelligence win championships. -Michael Jordan[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It's easy to halve the potato where there's love. -Irish Proverb[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. -Mother Teresa[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"There is no more life opportunity for sales than the fact that somebody took the time to call you," [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk. ~ Tony Robbins[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. -Norman Peale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Life is not a spectator sport. -Jackie Robinson[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It is never too late to be what you might have been. -George Eliot[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Be sure to speak to your family members as kindly as you would to a person you do business with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? -Unknown[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A goal without a plan is just a wish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Do not call to a dog with a whip in your hand. -Zululand Proverb[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." -John Quincy Adams[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]No, doctor's office, I do not have a fax machine. BECAUSE IT IS NOT 1993. - Eleanor Brown.[/COLOR]

Latest posts

Back