Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Whatever you have, you must either use or lose. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” -Dr. Laura Schlessinger[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. -Gloria Steinem[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]When your mind says give up, hope whispers one more try.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. ~ Dale Carnegie [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Brick Walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Delays are not denials- keep going, keep your vision clear. Perseverance does wonders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy. -Anonymous[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Unleash your inner cheeky monkey today. Make faces. Swing from trees. Smile for no reason. Life is meant to be fun.[/COLOR]
(Even when you are pooped out!)

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. -Derek Jeter[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What’s good for the bee is good for the hive.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You can't learn in school what the world is going to do next year. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I’ve never seen a smiling face that isn’t beautiful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments.The front page has nothing but man's failures. -Earl Warren[/COLOR]
AMEN.

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments.The front page has nothing but man's failures. -Earl Warren[/COLOR]
AMEN..
Joey Bloggs said:
AMEN.
And Amen.

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary. ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]
Note from JB - someone at school said to one of our kids so that she got it stuck in her head to regurgitate it back to us all the time "That was the best I could do" when she gave half the effort on something, which was total b.s. btw, as we know her and know what she is capable of, so this Churchill quote is spot on!

Latest posts

Back