Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Innkeeping is for suckers" JB "Be your own boss is a crock! We are enslaved to this business and these guests!" "We are at THEIR whim, not our own, they control us."
pita.gif

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it. tomorrow is a new day. Ralph Waldo Emerson[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Don't take tomorrow to bed with you. -Norman Peale[/COLOR]

This of course made me think of the PITA's we all have from time to time...and why we simply call them pitas and just deal with it.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf. ~Thomas Fuller[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. -Lucille Ball[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. Zig Ziglar[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Focus on being productive instead of busy. ~ Tim Ferriss[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive. ~ Donald Trump[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]In life you are either a passenger or a pilot, it's your choice. -Unknown[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You cannot make progress without making decisions. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Parkinson's Law: 'A task will expand to fill the time you can give it' - Impose your own deadlines if you work from home (or anywhere!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Make yourself necessary to somebody. -Ralph Waldo Emerson[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must come from the individual. ~ E. Nightingale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Either you run the day or the day runs you. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]When I get up in the morning I have two choices - either to be happy or to be unhappy, & what do you think I do?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Brick Walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

Back