Ladies, do you blog? Add your Blog to Directory of Women Bloggers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think here place looks great as well. I first heard about her when she was selected as innkeeper of the year from the bedandbreakfast.com awards. I would love to stay there. I thought it was funny how she sent out an april fools email with a recipe for raccoon meat quiche.

Yeah I think here place looks great as well. I first heard about her when she was selected as innkeeper of the year from the bedandbreakfast.com awards. I would love to stay there. I thought it was funny how she sent out an april fools email with a recipe for raccoon meat quiche..
oceans said:
Yeah I think here place looks great as well. I first heard about her when she was selected as innkeeper of the year from the bedandbreakfast.com awards. I would love to stay there. I thought it was funny how she sent out an april fools email with a recipe for raccoon meat quiche.
The worst part is I sent that on to a couple people and they said "No thanks, we probably won't like it" and didn't read it to the April fool's part! ha ha

Back