Life happens

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did your Mom get home today? I hope your worries are lessened today and that your Mom continues to have good progress toward a full recovery!
heart.gif

Did your Mom get home today? I hope your worries are lessened today and that your Mom continues to have good progress toward a full recovery!
heart.gif
Samster said:
heart.gif
She called from the car! I picture her driving down the road with her head out the window (yes, like the dogs do) and just taking it all in. She's giving a road by road description of where they are as she heads toward home. I'll call later to see how the first night went.

Skype is wonderful. My son set me up with it last year when he was here. We have talked - and seen - each other when he was in Finland, estonia.... I have watched my grandkids in Peoria playing and darting across the screen as they had birthday parties with their friends. I cannot travel to Illinois - DH really cannot travel any longer for more than a day trip. Mort - get Skype downloaded - it is free and the camera is not expensive - I hope, my son bought mine!
The SOSK are still on the case.

heart.gif
Samster said:
heart.gif
She called from the car! I picture her driving down the road with her head out the window (yes, like the dogs do) and just taking it all in. She's giving a road by road description of where they are as she heads toward home. I'll call later to see how the first night went.
YAY! I hope she got home safe & sound. I bet she's glad to be back home.

Back