Quantcast

Merry Christmas to our innmates!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons.
It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
May you innjoy Christmas with those you love.

Reaction score
Christmas will be SPECIAL this year in Bridgewater, Va. with all 4 daughters and 6 grandchildren here. The last time we were ALL together here was 8 years ago. Time for the classic front porch picture ! Yes we have snow and the kids love it....A Merry Holiday Season to ALL, Mary in Bwater.

Don Draper

Reaction score
After this weekend no check-ins until the 27th!!!!!! Can't wait to enjoy MY house, MY decorations, and MY people!!!

flossy

Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all from Oz where we only have sun, sand and surf here "down under" (just ask Oprah) THis may be our last true Xmas holiday . As "perspirings" (as JB would say) the high tourist season is our summer and Xmas combined. And we hope to purchase by then. So we will make the most of this festive season where the only snow we see is on our Xmas cards............... we are jealous of you guys . The Grinch also stole our snow!
This is what I mean.
JJ

Click here for your card. or cut and paste the link below.
http://ak..com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

EmptyNest

Reaction score
A Merry Christmas to One and All! Be safe and enjoy the holiday season with family and friends!

Happy Harpie

Reaction score
Season's Greetings one and all from North of the 49th. Wishing you a Festive Holiday and a Fabulous 2011, filled with Health, Happiness and new and exciting adventures.
"Live your dreams, as life is not a Rehearsal!"

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and may all have the best for 2011-I'll be home for Christmas this year-we are so excited!

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After breakfast this morning we are off til the 26th, so will sneak off to some family and friend visits before Christmas Eve and then be home for the holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After breakfast this morning we are off til the 26th, so will sneak off to some family and friend visits before Christmas Eve and then be home for the holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone!.
Have a lovely Christmas!