New girl in town!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figurehead

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for your suggestions and help over the last few months. You might not be aware that I have been encouraged by your discussions and insights as we prepared to open our bed and breakfast. And we got our village variance permit Tuesday evening and are ready to get started.
Duff2014 had told me about this forum and encouraged me to read and now to join. I watched her grow up as she was my daughter's close friend. It is great to see her following in her families business.
I am a former homeschooling mom of five, owned and operated a fifties-style diner for ten years, now have thirteen grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren. And I love 1964 1/2 Mustang convertibles!
Well, that is a quick introduction to me. Thank you again.

Welcome and best luck!
Diverse opinions here for sure, makes it "educational".

Well, how wonderful! Welcome and best of luck to you.
welcome.gif

Yeah! Welcome!!!!!!
thumbs_up.gif
Glad you are here! Make yourself at home! Best Wishes to you and your guests!
regular_smile.gif
I have loved and enjoyed your hospitality and cooking over the years!!!! ( I would stay with them for a couple weeks every year! Wonderful Memories!)

Welcome and best luck!
Diverse opinions here for sure, makes it "educational"..
Here's another midwestern welcome to you from the other new kid on the block. I love this group. They've set me straight several times.

Enjoyed visiting your website. You have a really nice place. All the best, and :welcome:

Welcome to the forum! It's a great way to sort things out when your innkeeper head gets spinning!!
thumbs_up.gif

Welcome from the State that tourism organizations cannot decide if we are Mid-Atlantic or South. We don't care where they put us because West Virginia stands out wherever. West Virginia gives a warm welcome.
I agree with Arks - very nice.

Yeah! Welcome!!!!!!
thumbs_up.gif
regular_smile.gif
I have loved and enjoyed your hospitality and cooking over the years!!!! ( I would stay with them for a couple weeks every year! Wonderful Memories!).
Thank you, Duff2014! I look forward to learning from you and others on this forum. (And those were fun and great times!)

Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words. I'm taking blueberry muffins to the village office tomorrow morning when I pick up the final paperwork.

Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words. I'm taking blueberry muffins to the village office tomorrow morning when I pick up the final paperwork..
Figurehead said:
Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words. I'm taking blueberry muffins to the village office tomorrow morning when I pick up the final paperwork.
thumbs_up.gif
Good move!

Yeah! Welcome!!!!!!
thumbs_up.gif
regular_smile.gif
I have loved and enjoyed your hospitality and cooking over the years!!!! ( I would stay with them for a couple weeks every year! Wonderful Memories!).
Thank you, Duff2014! I look forward to learning from you and others on this forum. (And those were fun and great times!)
Figurehead said:
(And those were fun and great times!)
Yes, we had lots of great times together!!!!!! I loved to spend New Year Eve at your place! No one else ever came close to celebrating it like you all!!!

Welcome! I am a relative newcomer to this site, but I can't say enough about the advice received from the folks here. We are in our first year and innkeepers and the suggestions here have been invaluable.
And wow, love your place. That's gorgeous.

Nice to meet you! North of Boston, 6 room 'Captain's House' type place. We are 2 years into it. Loving it and learning daily.

Back