New girl in town!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome & best wishes for your success!
regular_smile.gif

Welcome and best wishes. If you take just a inch of the information you can gain from this group, you'll be miles ahead when the doors swing open.

Hey, from NC! This is a great forum..
jfs said:
Hey, from NC! This is a great forum.
expecting a little snow there today?
We are expecting to get dumped on. Got a call about an hour ago for an Elopement for Saturday. They are coming in tomorrow. The preacher & I are broke enough that I said I will do my best re the flowers. So tomorrow I bake a wedding cake. Good thing I got some Cold Duck for New Years and did not open it.

jfs said:
We are expecting to get dumped on. Got a call about an hour ago for an Elopement for Saturday. They are coming in tomorrow. The preacher & I are broke enough that I said I will do my best re the flowers. So tomorrow I bake a wedding cake. Good thing I got some Cold Duck for New Years and did not open it.
And they actually think they are going to get there???? Good luck. Or you may have a honeymoon couple for a few extra meals and days!

jfs said:
At least its a bit of money - its nothing at all if you get snowed in! or they get snowed out!

jfs said:
And they actually think they are going to get there???? Good luck. Or you may have a honeymoon couple for a few extra meals and days!
Just picked up the flowers and went to the grocery. Got meat (actually bought pork roast and a beef roast) and necessary stuff for a just in case. Snow is not supposed to start until this afternoon. Told them to get the license as soon as they hit WV and I hope they get there before they close the Courthouse.
Update - I called to let her know I was able to get the bouquet and they got the license BUT he has to work until 4 so they will be coming in from Mansfield when he gets off. IF they are careful, they should be OK since they will be on I-77 to US Rte 50 (all 4-lane. It is the last 10 miles that is 2-lane and that is US Rte 19. She thinks they will be here around 8 PM

Back