Quantcast

No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

EmptyNest

Reaction score
OMG!.....these are my brother's favorite cookie! We only made them at Christmas time. I think they are too sweet..but that is just me..and I don't like peanut butter either :-(

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been making brownies all summer... from a box with a big handful of chocolate chips thrown in... fast, cheap, easy and well loved by almost everyone.
But yeah... I love those cookies, too!
=)
Kk.

tedwin

Reaction score
Love 'em! The cafeteria in my elementary school used to serve these at lunch. They called them "fudgies".

JBloggs

Reaction score
I actually bought some fall sugar cookies an hour ago for check ins, I just love those super fluffy type, and they had all the fall icing and sprinkles, I just told our first new guest "Sorry they are not homebaked, but I couldn't resist these!"
These type:

Oh which reminds me of a story...guests told me of this very strange innkeeper where she told them "Make sure you are back this afternoon cuz I am baking today!" They thought this was pretty neat and asked her what?
Later on they were at the Safeway and saw her there buying them in the bakery section.

Emily Spiers

Reaction score
These are standard fare at my house. My daughter says they are the best cookies I make.
She's not wrong. :)

EmptyNest

Reaction score
I actually bought some fall sugar cookies an hour ago for check ins, I just love those super fluffy type, and they had all the fall icing and sprinkles, I just told our first new guest "Sorry they are not homebaked, but I couldn't resist these!"
These type:

Oh which reminds me of a story...guests told me of this very strange innkeeper where she told them "Make sure you are back this afternoon cuz I am baking today!" They thought this was pretty neat and asked her what?
Later on they were at the Safeway and saw her there buying them in the bakery section..
Yep...I was tempted at Wally World yesterday...but I didn't

I made some of those Pumpking Whoopie PIes for a party Sat. night and they were gobbled up in a Flash! I did eat one.

sandynn

Reaction score
I do not ever make these because I love them so much I would eat them all. Yum Yum!!!!!!!!!!