nudging made up people to wash with dark cloths

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - we order make-up removers from American Hotel (you just reminded me to order more).
We also, send out a letter by regular mail on letterhead about our B&B, and include: "You will find make-up removers in each room, as make-up stains are very hard to remove from towels".
Almost all our ladies use the make-up removers.

There's really no hope! Wipes and dark cloths in there PLUS an extra set of dark washcloths. Went to flip the room this morning, make up and mascara all over the white HANDTOWEL. Gee, thanks!
The new routine is: keep a bleach pen and spray n'wash in the cleaning bucket for the rooms, zap 'em right there before they go in the laundry, wash towels first on SUPERWASH cycle with Oxygen stain remover. Our towels are getting ready for retirement too, but they've held up a whole year, that's pretty good, I think!.
Proves my point! I have a bottle of Shout in my kit and the towels, facecloths, etc. get treated immediately before hitting the laundry basket. It works for just about all stains. My white towels are now going onto 4 years old.
for spots, yes.
for these streaks - dark red/brown in 2 inch paths ... i don't think they are going to come out with all the pretreating i did. i don't have pictures of the towels. will see what happens when they come through the wash.
but here is a picture of the lady's robe ... it was spritzed with shout and bleached, has been washed twice, but i can't give it to another guest because it looks filthy. the stain is a kind of henna skin dye. all stained around the collar, the cuffs and the inside back.
my late mom asked me to color her hair when she was in a physical rehab place for months. i ruined two towels because the hair color dyed them, it dripped off her hair onto the towels around her shoulders. ... i went to the desk and fessed up. i couldn't just shove them in the laundry.
stainedrobe_0.jpg

seashanty said:
for spots, yes.
for these streaks - dark red/brown in 2 inch paths ... i don't think they are going to come out with all the pretreating i did. i don't have pictures of the towels. will see what happens when they come through the wash.
but here is a picture of the lady's robe ... it was spritzed with shout and bleached, has been washed twice, but i can't give it to another guest because it looks filthy. the stain is a kind of henna skin dye. all stained around the collar, the cuffs and the inside back.
my late mom asked me to color her hair when she was in a physical rehab place for months. i ruined two towels because the hair color dyed them, it dripped off her hair onto the towels around her shoulders. ... i went to the desk and fessed up. i couldn't just shove them in the laundry.
Like my mom, I have a 'hair coloring' shirt that I wear (totally different from a regular 'hair shirt'
wink_smile.gif
). And I only use navy blue towels. I put one on the floor and stand on it so I don't stain the flooring. I ruined a pillowcase because I thought I had all the color rinsed out but I didn't. I have some nasty facecloths now because I wiped up the sink after putting the color on. It just does not come out.

There's really no hope! Wipes and dark cloths in there PLUS an extra set of dark washcloths. Went to flip the room this morning, make up and mascara all over the white HANDTOWEL. Gee, thanks!
The new routine is: keep a bleach pen and spray n'wash in the cleaning bucket for the rooms, zap 'em right there before they go in the laundry, wash towels first on SUPERWASH cycle with Oxygen stain remover. Our towels are getting ready for retirement too, but they've held up a whole year, that's pretty good, I think!.
Proves my point! I have a bottle of Shout in my kit and the towels, facecloths, etc. get treated immediately before hitting the laundry basket. It works for just about all stains. My white towels are now going onto 4 years old.
for spots, yes.
stainedrobe_0.jpg

seashanty said:
for spots, yes.
Like my mom, I have a 'hair coloring' shirt that I wear (totally different from a regular 'hair shirt'
wink_smile.gif
). And I only use navy blue towels. I put one on the floor and stand on it so I don't stain the flooring. I ruined a pillowcase because I thought I had all the color rinsed out but I didn't. I have some nasty facecloths now because I wiped up the sink after putting the color on. It just does not come out.
Bree said:
seashanty said:
for spots, yes.
wink_smile.gif
You mean you aren't a natural blond?

for spots, yes.
stainedrobe_0.jpg

seashanty said:
for spots, yes.
wink_smile.gif
Bree said:
seashanty said:
for spots, yes.
wink_smile.gif
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
seashanty said:
for spots, yes.
wink_smile.gif
Well, yes, I AM a natural blond, that's why I have to use color to be a brunette...
teeth_smile.gif

Wir bieten schöne inoffizielle brautkleider, Knielange Brautkleider zu günstige Preisen online. Custom kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Brautkleid.
[h3]
Design und Planung der Brautjungfern "Bouquets brautmoden onlineshop , bevor Sie zu machen. Es gibt ein paar Hinweise und Regeln für die Brautjungfern "Bouquet zu prüfen. Achten Sie immer die Brautjungfern Sträuße kleinere gothic ballkleider , nicht mit den Bräuten "Bouquet konkurrieren. Erstellen Sie die Brautjungfern Sträuße aus einer oder zwei Blüten aus der Bräute 'Bouquet. Sicherstellen, dass die Blumensträuße Mischung mit den Brautjungfern "Kleider und andere Vereinbarungen.
[/h3]
Das Rundschreiben Corsage
Elegant, atemberaubend und einfach zu machen, sind diese Handgelenk Korsagen Schwitzen Traum. Rosen sind die Lieblingsblumen, braut und abendmode aber keinen starken einzigen stammten Blume wird funktionieren. Der Blumenladen hat Kugeln aus Styropor oder Torf zu verwenden. Turf ist mehr Wasser saugfähig. Schneiden Sie Ihre Blumen, um die Stiele Ende, dann verwenden Sie eine Perle Pin auf die Blume, den Ball zu halten. Je nach Größe und Blume Bouquet, brautkleider brautkleider zählen die Blume Betrag. Silk oder getrockneten Blüten auch atemberaubende Corsagen 'und wird für die letzten Jahre. Schließlich, wenn alle Blumen sind gleichmäßig auf der Kugel platziert bardress.com bardress.com abendkleider abendmode , haften die Seidenband Armband der Korsage. Blumenläden haben diese zu kaufen oder zu einem kleinen Klettverschluss funktioniert.
Die Miniatur-Brautjungfern "Bouquet
Diese Miniatur-Designs aus den Brautstrauß bilden ein Ensemble von Farben und Blumen. Wählen Sie zwei oder drei Blüten aus dem Brautstrauß in der Brautjungfer Blumensträuße als Miniatur Bräute Bouquet platziert werden. Wählen Sie die Blumen für die Brautjungfern "Kleider passen. Wenn die Blumen weißen Rosen und Babys 'Atem in weiß für die Braut, mit einem leichten rosa Rose für die Brautjungfern, die Kleider passen. Jedes Design ist in Ordnung, ist die klassische Sträuße mit Martha Stewarts 'Technik der Umhüllung der Stämme mit Seidenband und Perle Stifte immer magisch.
The Flower Bracelet
Wählen Sie die Blumen aus dem Brautstrauß, brautkleider brautkleider indem Sie einen kleinen corsage oder Miniatur-Bouquet der Brautjungfern "Kleider passen. Nun weben Blumen und Seide zusammen. Nähen Sie die Blumen auf den Seidenband, abendkleider onlineshop abendkleid 40 abendkleid 40 dann Geflecht der Band und befestigen Sie die Corsage. Alle Spiel der Brautjungfern "Kleider. Später können Sie die Sträuße in der Brautjungfern "Haar Platz für ein elegantes Tanzen Accessoire.
lange cocktailkleider
brautkleider online shop

Back