Oh my gosh, he's crazy!! Scary crazy!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest!
Today the police told me he has a criminal back ground with the FBI ID number, and something else I don't know what it is, and State ID numbers. He has been on probation and several DUI's and alcohol related items. They are going to send the report to the prosecuting attorney. They are taking this seriously. They said if he shows up, do not open the door. But call them immediately! No problem there!
It's all in the police dept hands now..
Sunshine said:
Today the police told me he has a criminal back ground with the FBI ID number, and something else I don't know what it is, and State ID numbers. He has been on probation and several DUI's and alcohol related items.
That explains a lot.

Newest!
Today the police told me he has a criminal back ground with the FBI ID number, and something else I don't know what it is, and State ID numbers. He has been on probation and several DUI's and alcohol related items. They are going to send the report to the prosecuting attorney. They are taking this seriously. They said if he shows up, do not open the door. But call them immediately! No problem there!
That's awful. Of course now they are going to take it VERY seriously.

I am sooooooo sorry to read this.
I am also concerned with the message here having a few words that google may bring up together and lead a person like this to you on this forum as well. Please reconsider what you post. Just to be safe, we want you safe! All it takes it something to set them off to go a step further...as you already know.

Sunshine, sorry to hear that your beautiful tea room has closed but you did get your dream and that is something many never do. Good luck with the new job!
What is it with the world today, so many crazies. Glad you have the law to handle him now. Hope that will be the end of it.

Newest!
Do you have a photo so you know what he looks like? I hope so, and if not I hope they give you one immediately considering you are a business also.

Newest!
Do you have a photo so you know what he looks like? I hope so, and if not I hope they give you one immediately considering you are a business also.
Joey Bloggs said:
Yes, I fb him

Congrats on the new job - I HOPE it is not going back to the previous one where your safety was in question..
gillumhouse said:
Congrats on the new job - I HOPE it is not going back to the previous one where your safety was in question.
it is for the same company, different counties, and different supervisor. These counties don't get the same kinds of referrals for some reason. They have very few drug related referrals. Yay! They do have a lot of referrals for my 'favorite' types of clients... low functioning new mommies. I have always had super wonderful success with these wonderful Mommas. They just need someone to tell them they CAN do it, and how to do it. I'm by their side 2 hrs a day 5 days a week for 6 weeks and on call. I only take 2 families at a time so it works out well.
We'll see how it goes!

Good luck with the new job! Glad you had the chutzpah to start the tea room and give it a go! So many just dream..
Madeleine said:
Good luck with the new job! Glad you had the chutzpah to start the tea room and give it a go! So many just dream.
Thank you so much. I can say, I tried. I tried hard.

Congrats on the new job - I HOPE it is not going back to the previous one where your safety was in question..
gillumhouse said:
Congrats on the new job - I HOPE it is not going back to the previous one where your safety was in question.
it is for the same company, different counties, and different supervisor. These counties don't get the same kinds of referrals for some reason. They have very few drug related referrals. Yay! They do have a lot of referrals for my 'favorite' types of clients... low functioning new mommies. I have always had super wonderful success with these wonderful Mommas. They just need someone to tell them they CAN do it, and how to do it. I'm by their side 2 hrs a day 5 days a week for 6 weeks and on call. I only take 2 families at a time so it works out well.
We'll see how it goes!
My neighbor does something like this. She brought one of the new moms over here to try out being a housekeeper. She stayed with her the whole time.

Something that has not been said re the tea room. YOU were busting your butt to make it work, yes. But I send a congrats to your DH because he encouraged and helped you to have your dream. Not many do that. He did not roadblock you. I know you will remember that as long as you live. I hear it from my DH and he tells people how I worked so he could go to art school - his dream. Gene & I have the satisfaction of having been able to give someone their dream.
This is just the next step. Perhaps the tea room part was too daunting for the next owner and this was part of THE PLAN. You got to see what it was, how it could and would work so you are experienced for your next one where it WILL succeed and now you are selling a B & B - a successful one.

gillumhouse said:
We'll see how it goes!
Sunshine said:
We'll see how it goes!
[/quote]
I can see you doing a good job with the new mommas. Good Luck!

Something that has not been said re the tea room. YOU were busting your butt to make it work, yes. But I send a congrats to your DH because he encouraged and helped you to have your dream. Not many do that. He did not roadblock you. I know you will remember that as long as you live. I hear it from my DH and he tells people how I worked so he could go to art school - his dream. Gene & I have the satisfaction of having been able to give someone their dream.
This is just the next step. Perhaps the tea room part was too daunting for the next owner and this was part of THE PLAN. You got to see what it was, how it could and would work so you are experienced for your next one where it WILL succeed and now you are selling a B & B - a successful one..
gillumhouse said:
But I send a congrats to your DH because he encouraged and helped you to have your dream. Not many do that. He did not roadblock you. have the satisfaction of having been able to give someone their dream.
This is just the next step. Perhaps the tea room part was too daunting for the next owner and this was part of THE PLAN. You got to see what it was, how it could and would work so you are experienced for your next one where it WILL succeed and now you are selling a B & B - a successful one.
Thank you K. I tell him all the time what it has meant to me for him to allow, and assist me to do this. I am very blessed with an amazing hubby.
And, yes, on to the next chapter . .
I will be looking at 'potential' places while in the PNW. My sweet hubby says, 'always have to be prepared and know whats out there for when this one does sell'. I understand that, but sometimes it makes it hard cuz I get my hopes set on one and then it sells! :( But I know the 'perfect one' is out there.

This is just the next step. Perhaps the tea room part was too daunting for the next owner and this was part of THE PLAN. You got to see what it was, how it could and would work so you are experienced for your next one where it WILL succeed and now you are selling a B & B - a successful one..
gillumhouse said:
But I send a congrats to your DH because he encouraged and helped you to have your dream. Not many do that. He did not roadblock you. have the satisfaction of having been able to give someone their dream.
Thank you K. I tell him all the time what it has meant to me for him to allow, and assist me to do this. I am very blessed with an amazing hubby.
I will be looking at 'potential' places while in the PNW. My sweet hubby says, 'always have to be prepared and know whats out there for when this one does sell'. I understand that, but sometimes it makes it hard cuz I get my hopes set on one and then it sells! :( But I know the 'perfect one' is out there.
are you looking for another B&B? Or another small business?

gillumhouse said:
WHEN you are ready and able, the PERFECT property will be there. We made 4 trips back to WV before I walked into the house that said - "Stop looking, I am yours." This house was arranged perfectly for the B & B and our quarters - none of the others were.

Newest!
Sunshine said:
Newest!
It's all in the police dept hands now.
I have been gone for awhile and looks like I have missed out on a few things. Im very sorry to hear about all this. WOW what a mess. I do hope you have some kind of a gun in your house that you can protect yourself if need be. Times are crazy and you need to be prepared for the worst case scenario. If he gets on a drunk run and comes looking for you a phone call is not going to protect you. I don't want to sound crazy its just the truth. I do hope things get better and you can look on to a new adventure. I will be praying for you!

gillumhouse said:
TheBeachHouse said:
B&B

Latest posts

Back