Quantcast

OJ verdict

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
well ...
today we have hooting and hollering in the breakfast room. seems a number of guests are happy with the OJ Simpson verdict.
it is so interesting that my guests are way more animated and interested in OJ than in the VP and upcoming election. now, some of the debate guests are still here and some are not, so it's not the exact same group of people. but the conversation is very loud and lively today.
i have not commented, i am just listening.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think people get excited about celebrity stuff because it is manageable. The rest of it is almost horrific to think about.

Samster

Reaction score
I thought this topic would be about the verdict on the best kind of orange juice to serve. I'm disappointed.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
I thought this topic would be about the verdict on the best kind of orange juice to serve. I'm disappointed.
yeah...who cares about him anyway??? I sure don't
ME...pulp free:)

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cold, not reconstituted and lots of it. Pulp matters not. I do like it more on the sweet side.

Cathy

Reaction score
Cold, not reconstituted and lots of it. Pulp matters not. I do like it more on the sweet side.
lol, me too. I thought it was a fresh squeezed or a favourite brand.
All these oranges here and we do the purchased OJ. Tried fresh squeezed, but would have to spend the afternoon the day before to get a jug of juice squeezed. Does any one sqeeze?

Penelope

Reaction score
Bree said:
I second that