INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone we know design that website?

How did they determine who would get the free stay? Is it limited in the number of free stays they'll give out? Another place did that and you had to write an essay or something.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Anyone we know design that website?

How did they determine who would get the free stay? Is it limited in the number of free stays they'll give out? Another place did that and you had to write an essay or something..
Hmmmm...maybe :)
Glad he got some press..they need it.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
It's great to pay it forward, but I don't know if I would want to get those tear jerker letters everyone is going to send. And how do you really know someone lost their job?

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just clicked on the link and they've removed the page..
Here's the link...it is still there
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12519496
It kept timing out on me, maybe a lot of people are looking at the article right now.
I'm with BD- I wouldn't want all those people writing to me and then having to tell them, 'Sorry, your story isn't bad enough, heart-breaking enough, written well-enough, sounds like you hired a professional to write it' or whatever.
Which is why I will never buy into some of that marketing stuff that tells you to go where the news stories are. It all seems so, well, like marketing. Fake. Totally out for the big break on the news. Fun stuff ok, but not people's suffering.