- Sep 29, 2011
- Reaction score
If you do floral add ons -
- How much do you generally charge?
- Do you have a selection? ie- a lower-priced and higher-priced option?
- Do you include chocolates or wine?
- Do you do this yourself or call the local florist?
- Is your price based on the actual cost of the flowers (plus something for your time) or 'what the market will bear'?
- What will the market bear? $25? $50? More?
- If you've changed your price did you go up or down and did it make a difference?
- Do you just make up a bouquet with what's available or do you take requests for specific flowers and/or colors?