Rant - Irritating Day, Can't Wait For November!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been along summer and yes ready for a few slow nights ( God I hate saying that being the business person that I am) But my poor assistant innkeeper is getting burnt out already and this is her first summer. But we all need a break. To all of my fellow innkeepers A big hug for you to get thru October.
Thanks, but can you do a little intro so we know just a bit about you. Welcome :)

Its been along summer and yes ready for a few slow nights ( God I hate saying that being the business person that I am) But my poor assistant innkeeper is getting burnt out already and this is her first summer. But we all need a break. To all of my fellow innkeepers A big hug for you to get thru October.
I thought I had a few days in between my weekends so I tore apart my laundry room for cleaning, reorganization and a fresh coat of paint. And then what happens? I get bookings and now I'm trying to do my laundry in the middle of chaos. You know what they say. Give a busy person another job to do and it'll get done ( amid hysteria, hair pulling and sobbing) Just joking. I thrive on overloading myself.

parkspring said:
Its been along summer and yes ready for a few slow nights ( God I hate saying that being the business person that I am) But my poor assistant innkeeper is getting burnt out already and this is her first summer. But we all need a break. To all of my fellow innkeepers A big hug for you to get thru October
Hello Parkspring, where are you located? We have innkeepers from all over on the forum. Usually a slight intro is in order for someone new.

I have those wonderful guests that we love in house now. They are here for a funeral (his Father) and after making the original booking, added 2 rooms for adult sons. THEN sons were unable to come. They are paying for all 3 rooms for last night saying "I know it is not fair to take the rooms so they could not be booked." They get it. She called me from the road to let me know the sons were unable to come after all so I cancelled the other 2 nights N/C. They got here at 4:30 this morning.
She told me about her first intro to B & B and she stays in B & B if there is one available in her travels as she used to travel extensively for business.

Latest posts

Back