Quantcast

Scrabble pendants

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
This shop has free long chain with each and save on shipping on the second+ item. dwilcox
these are all handmade and have a ton of different styles.

Samster

Reaction score
This shop has free long chain with each and save on shipping on the second+ item. dwilcox
these are all handmade and have a ton of different styles..
Cute! I had seen those somewhere else but I can't remember where off the top of my head. Maybe one of these gazillion catalogs for holiday shopping....

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
There are so many of them! Too many to choose from, but I might just try. For me it is kind of like that whole Pandora bead thing. I could see me getting tons of these.

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One of our little jewelry shops downtown with locally-made items has them. They are extremely cute. Anyone up for a shopping trip?

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
One of our little jewelry shops downtown with locally-made items has them. They are extremely cute. Anyone up for a shopping trip?.
muirford said:
One of our little jewelry shops downtown with locally-made items has them. They are extremely cute. Anyone up for a shopping trip?
If we go to PAII in Jan, I'll stop in.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
There are so many of them! Too many to choose from, but I might just try. For me it is kind of like that whole Pandora bead thing. I could see me getting tons of these..
I do a site for a jewelry bead place. As I stopped in to use some gift certificates the other day...I got hooked!!! Not so much on jewelry but the vastness of the selection of beads. I got sucked in quickly and made these suncatchers for a friend. And look at all the cute beads you can get....but they aren't cheap.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Back to report that I recvd these scrabble pendants, and glass pendants. They came with a med length chain and in a small satchel. They are great stocking stuffers, and/or gifts.
I bought mine through Giggles and Grins and am very pleased with them.
http://giggles-and-grins.com/

Samster

Reaction score
Back to report that I recvd these scrabble pendants, and glass pendants. They came with a med length chain and in a small satchel. They are great stocking stuffers, and/or gifts.
I bought mine through Giggles and Grins and am very pleased with them.
http://giggles-and-grins.com/.
Very cute...I just don't have anyone on my list that I could get one for. :-(