She got the call...

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got an e-mail yesterday from Copperhead asking for the SOSK help for a peaceful passing. She got the call to come before her Dad passed. I thought I should let you all know.

egoodell

Reaction score
So so sorry for your loss, Copperhead. It's a toughie to get through...
Riki

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
Copperhead, our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear the sad news Copperhead.

Ice

Reaction score
Paryers to you and your family Copperhead.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
thinking of you and your family Copperhead-will pray for strength for your family. Sorry for your loss.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Just a quick note- Copperhead's dad is not dead. He's very sick. Prayers appreciated for his comfort at this time.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers, please continue. Just a note, Dad has been sent to Hospice for the last few weeks of his life. The end is coming sooner rather than later I'm afraid. I am 9 hrs away and can't be at his side for much of this time. It is hard, with the distance even harder.
Thanks again for the
, it is nice to know people care.

Samster

Reaction score
Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers, please continue. Just a note, Dad has been sent to Hospice for the last few weeks of his life. The end is coming sooner rather than later I'm afraid. I am 9 hrs away and can't be at his side for much of this time. It is hard, with the distance even harder.
Thanks again for the
, it is nice to know people care..
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you and yours, Copperhead.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Thanks again for the
You have our prayers for him to be comfortable and for you to be able to be with him as much as you can.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Thanks again for the
You are in my thoughts and prayers. My mom is 97 and still hanging on. But I am 6 hours away and feel guilty I can't be there with her more often.