So I'm wondering why?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee2014

Reaction score
So I'm wondering why you are not listed on InnRewards.com ?

Our owner is an A-crooked letter-crooked letter and won't let us give anything away. No reward, no listy on the websitey. Sucks but it's our reality.

Our owner is an A-crooked letter-crooked letter and won't let us give anything away. No reward, no listy on the websitey. Sucks but it's our reality..
You are permitted to bake, correct? Bake a batch of cookies or brownies and make that your reward. That would not be something really on the radar and would not create extra costs like it would if you had to purchase something in town. Is there a craft you enjoy? Most crafty people I know love to create but get to the point of what do you DO with the creations. REWARDS. It is not something you are going to give to EVERY guest unless you want to. The hotels make you come back (put skin in the game) to get their rewards so we need to determine - each inn is different - what behavior we want from guests to earn a reward. I just had an idea - create a little cookbook of your favorite recipes - does not have to be big. Print it 2-up landscape and make that the reward. If you do it in WORD you can print them off as needed and the cost would be pennies.
I get a lot of 1-nighters. I will be happy to reward a 2-night with a roast of coffee. Cheaper than having to clean & do laundry twice instead of the once for the 2-night.

Our owner is an A-crooked letter-crooked letter and won't let us give anything away. No reward, no listy on the websitey. Sucks but it's our reality..
Kay Nein said:
Our owner is an A-crooked letter-crooked letter and won't let us give anything away. No reward, no listy on the websitey. Sucks but it's our reality.
late check out, cookies, free wifi anything you want! No problem!

You are permitted to bake, correct? Bake a batch of cookies or brownies and make that your reward. That would not be something really on the radar and would not create extra costs like it would if you had to purchase something in town. Is there a craft you enjoy? Most crafty people I know love to create but get to the point of what do you DO with the creations. REWARDS. It is not something you are going to give to EVERY guest unless you want to. The hotels make you come back (put skin in the game) to get their rewards so we need to determine - each inn is different - what behavior we want from guests to earn a reward. I just had an idea - create a little cookbook of your favorite recipes - does not have to be big. Print it 2-up landscape and make that the reward. If you do it in WORD you can print them off as needed and the cost would be pennies.
I get a lot of 1-nighters. I will be happy to reward a 2-night with a roast of coffee. Cheaper than having to clean & do laundry twice instead of the once for the 2-night.
A cookbook is a great idea!! You are so right. I have alot of recipes that I could share and the guest would really enjoy something that special. Thank you for that suggestion!
So, where do I sign up??
tounge_smile.gif

A cookbook is a great idea!! You are so right. I have alot of recipes that I could share and the guest would really enjoy something that special. Thank you for that suggestion!
So, where do I sign up??
tounge_smile.gif

http://www.innrewards.com

OK this is what I got. I have no clue what to do.
angry_smile.gif

You are currently not in a category where a url can be added.
To add your URL, please go to the category where you think your web site would suite the category best. Then click on 'Add Url' to add your web site to the index.

angry_smile.gif

To add your URL, please go to the category where you think your web site would suite the category best. Then click on 'Add Url' to add your web site to the index..
Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

To add your URL, please go to the category where you think your web site would suite the category best. Then click on 'Add Url' to add your web site to the index.
Hold tight! Hillbilly will be with you as soon as he gets back to the office.

angry_smile.gif

To add your URL, please go to the category where you think your web site would suite the category best. Then click on 'Add Url' to add your web site to the index..
Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

Duff2014 said:
Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

I love it, all it takes is a Hillbilly to help me!
tounge_smile.gif

angry_smile.gif

Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

Duff2014 said:
Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Ice I was not able to find this issue. If you would just add your property to any category that is listed.
I can then find out what the issue is. I will place you in the correct place. All good.

Hey Hillbilly!
I was testing the website and the interactive maps don't interact. Ex - click on the outline of ME and nothing happens. Even tho one of our innmate's property is listed. (Along with 4 other properties.)
Click on OR and interaction happens.

Hey Hillbilly!
I was testing the website and the interactive maps don't interact. Ex - click on the outline of ME and nothing happens. Even tho one of our innmate's property is listed. (Along with 4 other properties.)
Click on OR and interaction happens..
Morticia said:
Hey Hillbilly!
Click on OR and interaction happens.
I just send Hillbilly a text to notify him of it. Thanks for let us know!

angry_smile.gif

Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

Duff2014 said:
Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Ice I was not able to find this issue. If you would just add your property to any category that is listed.
I can then find out what the issue is. I will place you in the correct place. All good.
Hillbilly said:
Ice I was not able to find this issue. If you would just add your property to any category that is listed. I can then find out what the issue is. I will place you in the correct place. All good.
I thought I did add it. . .
angry_smile.gif

angry_smile.gif

Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

Duff2014 said:
Ice said:
angry_smile.gif

tounge_smile.gif

Hillbilly said:
Ice I was not able to find this issue. If you would just add your property to any category that is listed. I can then find out what the issue is. I will place you in the correct place. All good.
I thought I did add it. . .
angry_smile.gif

I'm sorry this is happening! Figuring out computers are beyond me and my skills.

Well, it's been over a week since I submitted my B&B for InnRewards and I'm still not on the site. How long does it take before you're added? Anyone?

Well, it's been over a week since I submitted my B&B for InnRewards and I'm still not on the site. How long does it take before you're added? Anyone?.
Hillbilly may be up to his ears with guest stuff with the holiday

Well, it's been over a week since I submitted my B&B for InnRewards and I'm still not on the site. How long does it take before you're added? Anyone?.
I did this a couple of weeks ago and mine isn't listed either. Totally forgot to check. Thanks for the reminder.

Hillbilly's wife's knee is out. His father is in the hospital. His guests smoke damaged their room trying to have a fire in a fireplace that the chimney was capped. And he's trying to build a house for his in-laws on top of running a business, InnRewards.com, family time, and reading Innspiring! So he could use our thoughts and prayers! So sorry about the wait! It's not something I can do, but I can write you a note to explain the situation.......and we thought it was bad with these blizzards!

Back