So I'm wondering why?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hillbilly's wife's knee is out. His father is in the hospital. His guests smoke damaged their room trying to have a fire in a fireplace that the chimney was capped. And he's trying to build a house for his in-laws on top of running a business, InnRewards.com, family time, and reading Innspiring! So he could use our thoughts and prayers! So sorry about the wait! It's not something I can do, but I can write you a note to explain the situation.......and we thought it was bad with these blizzards!.
Duffu, why don't you have any contact information on your profile?

Hillbilly's wife's knee is out. His father is in the hospital. His guests smoke damaged their room trying to have a fire in a fireplace that the chimney was capped. And he's trying to build a house for his in-laws on top of running a business, InnRewards.com, family time, and reading Innspiring! So he could use our thoughts and prayers! So sorry about the wait! It's not something I can do, but I can write you a note to explain the situation.......and we thought it was bad with these blizzards!.
Hey no problem. Not an urgent matter and I can certainly wait until things calm down. I thought possibly that the site just wasn't going to go ahead any longer or that I did something wrong when I submitted the info. It wouldn't be the first or the last time for that.

Breakfast Diva said:
Click on Duff2014, hit contact and you can send me an email. If that doesn't work, send me an email by [email protected] but let me know by this forum since I don't check this one regularly.

Heads up-- I found my confirmation email for InnRewards in my Spam file on my gmail account. So check there for yours.

Heads up-- I found my confirmation email for InnRewards in my Spam file on my gmail account. So check there for yours..
Duff2014 said:
Heads up-- I found my confirmation email for InnRewards in my Spam file on my gmail account. So check there for yours.
I check my spam file more than once daily. Don't ever assume software knows what it's doing!

Heads up-- I found my confirmation email for InnRewards in my Spam file on my gmail account. So check there for yours..
Duff2014 said:
I check my spam file more than once daily. Don't ever assume software knows what it's doing!
Arks said:
Duff2014 said:
Thanks for the reminder to check that file more often! That's goes to spam and a real spam goes to my inbox!

Duff, I don't know why but I always read your name as McDuff.
shades_smile.gif

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
GRIN! And how do you get those smiles faces?
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Up on the tool bar above there is a smiley - click on that and you will see a few there (left of the word 'Normal'). We used to have more, some know the keyboard shortcuts to creating them as well.

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Up on the tool bar above there is a smiley - click on that and you will see a few there (left of the word 'Normal'). We used to have more, some know the keyboard shortcuts to creating them as well.
Joey Bloggs said:
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
The other ones are listed under FAQ at the top of the page. Like the special :welcome: one we have.

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
The box in which you compose replies may look different depending on your computer, your browser and your forum settings, but this is what it looks like for me (at the bottom of every thread), and I've highlighted the button to get the smiley face menu:
Screen%20shot%202015-02-14%20at%204.33.41%20AM.png

shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
The other ones are listed under FAQ at the top of the page. Like the special :welcome: one we have.
Morticia said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Duff2014 said:
Joey Bloggs said:
regular_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif
tounge_smile.gif
I think I found them!
lightbulb.gif
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back