Quantcast

Thank you Breakfast Diva

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

agoodman

Reaction score
and thank you Pillsbury .. my Valentine (and other spec occassion) cupcake..

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
You're welcome! What a beautiful cupcake! Your guests will swoon over it!

egoodell

Reaction score
That is beautiful! Did you get that texture using a frosting tip?
Riki

egoodell

Reaction score
agoodman said:
egoodell I used that Pillsbury easy spray icing ..... like the whipped crean that comes in a spray can ... sssshhhh don'y tell
I have never heard of it and will have to check it out - that looks so professional!!!!
riki

agoodman

Reaction score
egoodell I used that Pillsbury easy spray icing ..... like the whipped crean that comes in a spray can ... sssshhhh don't tell

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
OMG! This is gorgeous! Do you know that there is big business in cupcakes these days? Anyone else make it to the cupcake place in Charleston, SC? We paid $2.75 for a very yummy cupcake, then in Scottsdale, AZ my husband paid $3.50 for a not so yummy cupcake. It is all the rage evidently. And at both places there was a constant flow of traffic! I guess there is a tv show about cupcakes too... could be a side business for you Agoodman!

agoodman

Reaction score
suellen I was thinking about that .. then I said WAIT A MINUTE I don't HAVE any "side" time (I already have a 2nd job but yes it would be great to have a job making cupcakes .. cupcakes don't yell at you like customers do .... no not my B&B business but my former work from home cs job ......

EmptyNest

Reaction score
OMG! This is gorgeous! Do you know that there is big business in cupcakes these days? Anyone else make it to the cupcake place in Charleston, SC? We paid $2.75 for a very yummy cupcake, then in Scottsdale, AZ my husband paid $3.50 for a not so yummy cupcake. It is all the rage evidently. And at both places there was a constant flow of traffic! I guess there is a tv show about cupcakes too... could be a side business for you Agoodman!.
Yep..there are several show on cupcakes which are all the rage now...go figure. Cupcake wars is one i watch all the time.

Country Girl

Reaction score
That is a beautiful cupcake. I think I'll make those for Valentine's Day instead of the usual strawberries dipped in chocolate. My daughter spent last weekend in NYC checking out MANY cupcake shops. They are the rage everywhere!

JBloggs

Reaction score
That is a beautiful cupcake. I think I'll make those for Valentine's Day instead of the usual strawberries dipped in chocolate. My daughter spent last weekend in NYC checking out MANY cupcake shops. They are the rage everywhere!.
Country Girl said:
That is a beautiful cupcake. I think I'll make those for Valentine's Day instead of the usual strawberries dipped in chocolate. My daughter spent last weekend in NYC checking out MANY cupcake shops. They are the rage everywhere!
Our grocery store actually had a small plastic plate of strawberries in chocolate and I turned it over $15! They were pathetic little berries too. But I thought, oh look, and then laughed.

Gingerbread Latte

Reaction score
I just bought some of that icing. YUM! I piled it high on the cupcake then tried to eat it. Is there a lady like way to do that? I made a mess, but it was delicious.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
I am taking my decorated cupcakes to Bunco tonight! Thanks for the idea!

toddburme

Reaction score
Wow! That does look amazing and even cooler to know that it was not super ard to do.