The last innkeeper in the woods...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of woods...
I am sliding this in here to let you see it, but not the gen-public, it is not released until Friday...but I was excited about what we found. We just got home yesterday.
I gave you a secret way in to view it. You may or may not know I do social media marketing for our state parks, and also write some blogs for them. I love to write them from our experiences at the parks. So when we take our vacation I always have a camera, notebook and pen in hand to write down possible articles (yes I get paid for them!).
thumbs_up.gif

For what it's worth, Consumer Reports published their latest ratings on POD coffeemakers this week (remember that they consider cost in their ratings, so #1 isn't necessarily the best regardless of price; #1 is the best considering all factors they test for, including price):
  1. DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Genio EDG455T ($130)
  2. DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Circolo ($150)
  3. DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo ED200T ($100)
  4. DeLonghi Nescafe DolceGusto Creativa Plus ($200)
  5. Bosch Tassimo T55 ($170)
  6. Keurig Vue V500 ($170)
  7. Starbucks Verismo 580 ($200)
  8. Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5 ($80)

So what's the verdict JB? Are you liking your new machine? Positive feedback from the guests??

So what's the verdict JB? Are you liking your new machine? Positive feedback from the guests??.
Breakfast Diva said:
So what's the verdict JB? Are you liking your new machine? Positive feedback from the guests??
I have actually done something odd.
I know, you?
angel_smile.gif

I didn't print out directions and stick them by the machine. So far everyone who knows what it is uses it and it works fine. No one has used a ton of coffee as I only put out a few at a time in a basket, and the little creamers as well. So far so good!

Back