The Weirdest Stuff Left in Hotel Rooms... have anything to add to the list?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge pair of panties draped over a blade of the bedroom ceiling fan. But the guests were innkeepers so what could I expect!.
Arks said:
Huge pair of panties draped over a blade of the bedroom ceiling fan. But the guests were innkeepers so what could I expect!
Gee that is kinda weird.
Were the undies from WV?
Yes, but even I am not that wide a load! They were special ordered
How did you guess?

Huge pair of panties draped over a blade of the bedroom ceiling fan. But the guests were innkeepers so what could I expect!.
Arks said:
Huge pair of panties draped over a blade of the bedroom ceiling fan. But the guests were innkeepers so what could I expect!
Gee that is kinda weird.
Were the undies from WV?
Sugar Bear said:
Were the undies from WV?
It would have been even weirder if there were a pair left by each one of us!
Or a pair of men's briefs.

A vibrator. An industrial-grade sex toy the size of a military assault pistol, along with an instruction manual that would make the authors of the Kama Sutra blush. I have a pretty good imagination, but I can't tell you the number of times I turned the page and thought to myself, "I never would have thought of that...."

When you turned it on, one end of it glowed blue, and according to the manual, it had more attachments than a Kirby vacuum cleaner.

Alas, the guests took those, along with the battery charger, with them when they left. They never called for it, though I sometimes wonder if the NSA might have a satellite trained on our lost-and-found box, since it seems like such a horrifyingly subversive, if efficient, appliance.
Tom

A vibrator. An industrial-grade sex toy the size of a military assault pistol, along with an instruction manual that would make the authors of the Kama Sutra blush. I have a pretty good imagination, but I can't tell you the number of times I turned the page and thought to myself, "I never would have thought of that...."

When you turned it on, one end of it glowed blue, and according to the manual, it had more attachments than a Kirby vacuum cleaner.

Alas, the guests took those, along with the battery charger, with them when they left. They never called for it, though I sometimes wonder if the NSA might have a satellite trained on our lost-and-found box, since it seems like such a horrifyingly subversive, if efficient, appliance.
Tom.
[h2]
TMI![/h2]
Did you see the banner ad that comes up with your post?

Back