Today is (supposed to be) THE Day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, part of the prize includes an all-day regional training event. The one I will attend is in DC on April 19. So, they fly me into DC on the 18th, put me up at a hotel for two nights (where the event is being held) and I have to fly back the morning of the 20th. It had to be in the morning because at 11:30 that day, I'm supposed to be at another SCORE event. This is one for the local chapter at which I'm receiving another award. It's going to be a big week.

So, part of the prize includes an all-day regional training event. The one I will attend is in DC on April 19. So, they fly me into DC on the 18th, put me up at a hotel for two nights (where the event is being held) and I have to fly back the morning of the 20th. It had to be in the morning because at 11:30 that day, I'm supposed to be at another SCORE event. This is one for the local chapter at which I'm receiving another award. It's going to be a big week..
Aussie Innkeeper said:
So, part of the prize includes an all-day regional training event. The one I will attend is in DC on April 19. So, they fly me into DC on the 18th, put me up at a hotel for two nights (where the event is being held) and I have to fly back the morning of the 20th. It had to be in the morning because at 11:30 that day, I'm supposed to be at another SCORE event. This is one for the local chapter at which I'm receiving another award. It's going to be a big week.
We are proud of you! Enjoy every minute.
heart.gif

So, part of the prize includes an all-day regional training event. The one I will attend is in DC on April 19. So, they fly me into DC on the 18th, put me up at a hotel for two nights (where the event is being held) and I have to fly back the morning of the 20th. It had to be in the morning because at 11:30 that day, I'm supposed to be at another SCORE event. This is one for the local chapter at which I'm receiving another award. It's going to be a big week..
Your hard work is paying off!

Yea! You go girl!!!

I really believe that eventually, everyone gets a 'turn'. Our local newspaper is a good example of that. They periodically run articles not only on the B&B industry as business, but also feature our recipes and such. It's fun to see who's featured next.
Oh, and a few months ago they had a big article about Air. One of the hosts that they featured was a couple renting out their THIRD FLOOR room. Now I know that in our state, in order to have paying guests on the 3rd floor, there must be a second means of egress (i.e. a fire escape). There was no mention of that in the article. That's interesting because our previous owners actually had to shut down two guest rooms on the third floor for that very reason. When they bought the place, the people they bought from were running a 7-room B&B, so they just picked up where they left off until a neighbor alerted the township and they received a cease and desist order.
and yes, I'm aware that I just hijacked my own thread.

Back