When is your birthday?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Country Girl - Will turn the BIG 50 on February 27!
"Old age is a state of mind. Do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied many." Unknown
This was a sign posted on the receptionist's window at my family doctor's office.

Both of us just rolled up double nickels in the last 2 months. I remember teasing my Dad about turning double nickles
embaressed_smile.gif
rrh said:
Both of us just rolled up double nickels in the last 2 months. I remember teasing my Dad about turning double nickles
embaressed_smile.gif
birthday?

Bree Nov 28 (Yes, instead of being delivered by the stork, the turkey brought me...make what you will of that!)

Bree Nov 28 (Yes, instead of being delivered by the stork, the turkey brought me...make what you will of that!).
The son I went to the delivery room with will celebrate his birthday on Thanksgiving this year - every so often Turkeybird (just one of the nicknames the poor child had) gets to celebrate WITH a turkey.

White Pine June 26 double nickle plus 2 in June. Am I the only "Cancer" here? (Still aspiring, but trying to close on the place--messy title)

Back