Quantcast

Woman hits plush pay dirt with tours for teddy bears

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Copperhead

Reaction score
For the love of - Teddy!!! This is when you know you have gone off the deep end.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Holy mackeral! I thought you brought your teddy bear on hols with you! This is kind of like the traveling gnome.
I got a gift teddy bear when I was in the hospital (I was in my late 30's) and I slept with it the whole time I was there. The first morning there were rounds I heard some of the residents whispering about my bear. I told them, 'You have no idea how scary a hospital is at night if you don't have a teddy!' I think I may have raised some awareness. I hope so.
VT Teddy Bear Co ships their bears with airholes in the boxes.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
as if i'd send my teddybear on vacation without ME!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy mackeral! I thought you brought your teddy bear on hols with you! This is kind of like the traveling gnome.
I got a gift teddy bear when I was in the hospital (I was in my late 30's) and I slept with it the whole time I was there. The first morning there were rounds I heard some of the residents whispering about my bear. I told them, 'You have no idea how scary a hospital is at night if you don't have a teddy!' I think I may have raised some awareness. I hope so.
VT Teddy Bear Co ships their bears with airholes in the boxes..
When DH had his 6-way bypass, they GAVE him a teddy bear to hug when he had to cough to ease the pain of coughing. I bought a Chicago Bears shirt for it to make him feel better.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
I'll bet she got the idea from the movie "Amelie" That's where Travelocity came up with the traveling gnome...a direct rip off from the movie.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll bet she got the idea from the movie "Amelie" That's where Travelocity came up with the traveling gnome...a direct rip off from the movie..
Proud Texan said:
I'll bet she got the idea from the movie "Amelie" That's where Travelocity came up with the traveling gnome...a direct rip off from the movie.
One of my favorite all-time movies.

domsmom

Reaction score
Thanks! Just posted it on my fb as I love stories from around the world. Funny!