Facebook

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you didn't tell me FB had an IM feature. Now I am being sucked in. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!.
Have you joined yet? Please do! Now that you're snowed in you'll have time to play this week.
One of my FB friends is kindof OCD and I think she has found every application out there - and I mean some of them are really out there...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you didn't tell me FB had an IM feature. Now I am being sucked in. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!.
Have you joined yet? Please do! Now that you're snowed in you'll have time to play this week.
One of my FB friends is kindof OCD and I think she has found every application out there - and I mean some of them are really out there...
Yes, eldest daughter nagged me into it so I could see videos of g-kid. I haven't done the profile yet but I signed up as a business, not a person. I have to go figure that out, later, after I take pix of the downed trees and snow and after I do the CSS coding and after I make a privacy page for the website and after...
I'm guessing you could find me by searching on the biz name...I haven't gotten that far yet (searching for anyone). What I don't want to do is succumb to the draw of searching out my other kids. I have, however, left the message box open so daughter and I can chat. It's all over for me now...

Yes, eldest daughter nagged me into it so I could see videos of g-kid. I haven't done the profile yet but I signed up as a business, not a person. I have to go figure that out, later, after I take pix of the downed trees and snow and after I do the CSS coding and after I make a privacy page for the website and after...
I'm guessing you could find me by searching on the biz name...I haven't gotten that far yet (searching for anyone). What I don't want to do is succumb to the draw of searching out my other kids. I have, however, left the message box open so daughter and I can chat. It's all over for me now...
Hmmm, not finding you. You can find me either way - I have a biz page and a personal page.

I avoid the applications that "friends" send me - one gal is very ocd. but I'm enjoying sharing a few recipes with friends, new friends, and relatives. One of these days I want to do YouTube.... that will be another ocd activity!

Hmmm, not finding you. You can find me either way - I have a biz page and a personal page.
muirford said:
I didn't find me, either. Probably because I have not done anything with the profile yet. I added you as a (biz) friend.

muirford said:
I didn't find me, either. Probably because I have not done anything with the profile yet. I added you as a (biz) friend.
Bree said:
muirford said:
Yep, I can't find you either...
=)
Kk.

Snowed in here....lots of it so I decided to do a blog, never done that before but now that I've read about Facebook I am inqlined to try it, belong to some groups as well only never found a B & B group is there one?
Interesting. I know about loosing track of time on the computer been on it since 5 this morning and its now almost 11 its sometimes addicting and I have to make myself leave it. Its my slow season right now actually we don't open until April and with the snow and stuff I can't do much on the property.

muirford said:
I have only used the chat so far with one inn-mate. I keep forgetting to look to see who's online when I'm on. I should use it for my sister but she's not constantly at her computer the way I am.

muirford said:
I have only used the chat so far with one inn-mate. I keep forgetting to look to see who's online when I'm on. I should use it for my sister but she's not constantly at her computer the way I am.
I think my 'who's online' is just set to start. I had no idea that existed but my daughter found me immediately. Can you look now and see if you can find me? Well, maybe not you because we're friends, but anyone else with a FB account...do I show up now?
I was personally upset that my email address showed up online. I used MY email address to sign up and when I tried to change it to the inn email that was deemed 'not real'. I had to use an email address from a 'known' company. Annoying.

muirford said:
I think my 'who's online' is just set to start. I had no idea that existed but my daughter found me immediately. Can you look now and see if you can find me? Well, maybe not you because we're friends, but anyone else with a FB account...do I show up now?
I was personally upset that my email address showed up online. I used MY email address to sign up and when I tried to change it to the inn email that was deemed 'not real'. I had to use an email address from a 'known' company. Annoying.
I don't see you as being online right now - it's 12:55. I'm back and forth to the computer today since we've got a guy here taking pictures.

muirford said:
I don't see you as being online right now - it's 12:55. I'm back and forth to the computer today since we've got a guy here taking pictures.
Nope, I logged off. I am back to working on my own website! The fewer distractions I have, the better! (Except this forum is always 'on'!)

Back