Food from home

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, all is well. They are gone. Turns out 4 out of the 5 were great. Just one bad apple, and he tried to ruin it for the rest of them, but they wouldn't let him. They were happy as clams and told me so. No guests now for 2 days. I am taking a deep, deep breath. I may even take a hike or go for a bike ride. Thanks everyone..
we were warned about taking groups. We didn't listen. Wedding group this past weekend. Cigarettes put out in my little ceramic table centerpieces (on the porch). then there were the butts that didn't stay in the ceramics and made it to the mahogany deck. And of course, the beer cans on the lawn. Bet the neighbors loved it. I wouldn't know. I was in Roanoke. Nephew was in charge. He brought them a better ashtray. A one night stay and one time only. Probably the best thing.
Roanoke was lovely. :) It was a whirlwind.
Sorry, groups can be a pain in the patootie!
People will be people and some are great, others not so much, it is in the odds that you will get some doozies in every crowd.
What the big problem with groups is the fact that usually there is only one person who were given the policies when they booked. They either read them then forgot about them or did not read them at all. In neither case do they share them with the masses so it is like there are no rules. They are on vacation without rules.
It is time we put our heads together and think how we can all have less issues when we have groups.

Back