What I hate about FB

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one:
I changed my cover photo on the business fbpage. It says that 6 people saw that post. Then how is it that I got 21 likes?
None of these numbers make any sense. I think they employ a random number generator
angel_smile.gif
That is strange...
Could it be that the picture was already in your Photos and some of those likes were from the last time you posted it? And the 6 that saw it this time were seeing the "So&So Changed Their Profile Pic" post?
nope. that's not it. See what I mean by this is all hocus pocus ?
They are trying to drive you guys crazy.
yep... see whatcha mean... I don't need anymore crazy, that's for sure
tounge_smile.gif

How about this one:
I changed my cover photo on the business fbpage. It says that 6 people saw that post. Then how is it that I got 21 likes?
None of these numbers make any sense. I think they employ a random number generator
angel_smile.gif
That is strange...
Could it be that the picture was already in your Photos and some of those likes were from the last time you posted it? And the 6 that saw it this time were seeing the "So&So Changed Their Profile Pic" post?
nope. that's not it. See what I mean by this is all hocus pocus ?
They are trying to drive you guys crazy.
Glad all of you don't get this either, I was stressing about it trying to make sense of it. Don't have to drive me crazy, I can walk it from here....

Back