Your Weather?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe,,,,you folks up north...they're just taking advantage of you, OJ prices here in Miami - on sale at $1.50/half gallon. That was before the big Florida freeze, and AFTER the freeze! Nothing you can do about it, but that's what it is here. FINALLY, I'm back into shorts, tee-shirts, and open windows. Thank GOD!!! 'Cuz that's all I got!!!!.
Sanctuary in Miami said:
FINALLY, I'm back into shorts, tee-shirts, and open windows. Thank GOD!!! 'Cuz that's all I got!!!!
I'm so jealous...my ideal life right there!

A gallon of not-from-concentrate here is running between $4 and $5 depending on weekly sales. We use that since we got a second small refrigerator for storage but our first several years here we used frozen. My DH prefers the not-from-concentrate and he drinks a bit of the oj here.
My taste buds must not be as sensitive as some of your guests. I had frozen at a B&B recently and I really couldn't tell the difference - it tasted great. I really notice when it's been watered down, either with extra water or ice, as many restaurants do.

Back