Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost[/COLOR]

What makes this innkeeper happy? Happy guests, guests who WANT TO BE HERE, there is no greater joy! JB

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost[/COLOR].
I was taught to go around, under or over because if you go through you might be hit by flying pieces of the obstacle.

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge,experience & ability ~ Henry Ford [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Never, never, never give up. ~ W. Churchill [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do. ~ Dale Carnegie[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it. -Knute Rockne[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. ~ Stephen Covey[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave. -Calvin Coolidige[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss[/COLOR]

In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted. -Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones. -Dale Earnhardt[/COLOR]

It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. ~ Jim Rohn

It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. ~ Jim Rohn.
Joey Bloggs said:
It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. ~ Jim Rohn
thumbs_up.gif

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? -Lance Armstrong[/COLOR]

"And he (Ray Charles) said, 'the notes are right underneath your fingers, and all you gotta do is take time out to find the right note. That's what life is, we all got notes underneath our fingers and we gotta take time to find the right notes, to come up with our own music." - Jamie Foxx

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure. ~ Paulo Coelho[/COLOR]
Thought I would remind us all of this quote as I just saw it online, in ref to those old diddies who ruin our day. Keep the main thing the main thing.

Back