Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you count me in?.
Ice said:
Did you count me in?
I was waiting to hear from you... IN the car or IN the visit? or BOTH!
Both! ready or not here I come!!!
Ice said:
AWESOME!
We have our four. If we have anyone else who desperately wants to go, please let me know.
We may end up renting something that we can all enjoy riding in comfort (this is what DH is saying and then we can share driving). Route TBD.
Anyone along the way we would like to meet up and visit if we aren't staying with you, like Penelope in Ohio.
Joey Bloggs said:
Ice said:
AWESOME!
We have our four. If we have anyone else who desperately wants to go, please let me know.
We may end up renting something that we can all enjoy riding in comfort (this is what DH is saying and then we can share driving). Route TBD.
Anyone along the way we would like to meet up and visit if we aren't staying with you, like Penelope in Ohio.
Yay, yay, YAY!!!!

Hav you ever come to Branson? We would love to have you stay with us.

When is this road trip planned for??? Or did I miss that? OOPss just saw December. Aren't you afraid of the weather that time of year?

We rarely get snow or ice outside of February and the last two weeks of January. We've had maybe 3 white Christmases in my life.

Hav you ever come to Branson? We would love to have you stay with us..
Bob said:
Hav you ever come to Branson? We would love to have you stay with us.
and then drive NORTH of Branson and come see us!!! We are Just North....
AND We decorate like Crazy for Christmas! and...we received the Best "Decorate you home for the Holidays" contest with "This old House tv and magazine'
I'd totally LOVE to have you all come see me!!!

We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!.
Skamokawa said:
We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!
oh yes,,, come see me in the midwest and then wait long enough for us to sell our place and then buy the other place and then you can come see me in the NW too!!!
(can you tell, I LOVE my Innmates!!!)

We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!.
Skamokawa said:
We'll have to do a NW version of this one day. Looking forward to the blog posts!
oh yes,,, come see me in the midwest and then wait long enough for us to sell our place and then buy the other place and then you can come see me in the NW too!!!
(can you tell, I LOVE my Innmates!!!)

Joey Bloggs said:
HERE IS OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (please like and share if you don't mind)
thumbs_up.gif
Liked and shared. Now we just need a travel magazine to pay all your expenses in exchange for an article! Or maybe a reality TV show. Of course, if do that, they'll expect you to fuss with each other to increase the ratings. Any chance of too much togetherness leading to fusses?

Joey Bloggs said:
thumbs_up.gif
Liked and shared. Now we just need a travel magazine to pay all your expenses in exchange for an article! Or maybe a reality TV show. Of course, if do that, they'll expect you to fuss with each other to increase the ratings. Any chance of too much togetherness leading to fusses?.
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
thumbs_up.gif
Liked and shared. Now we just need a travel magazine to pay all your expenses in exchange for an article! Or maybe a reality TV show. Of course, if do that, they'll expect you to fuss with each other to increase the ratings. Any chance of too much togetherness leading to fusses?
If we were ever hired to do a reality show it would be super easy. We each could take on a persona of one of our favorite pitas.
When I told my daughter a guest is "allergic to tomatoes, raspberries, mustard, and feathers" we laughed and decided that next time I fill out forms for her (anywhere) when they ask about allergies I am going write "RED"
So that could be part of my Pita character, telling the innkeeper I am allergic to RED. Then asking for a zero calorie water at breakfast.

I wish I could do that trip with you! Sounds like it will be a blast!
We are in direct line from your map's ending spot and your home. So, we will host y'all for the trip home in Blue Ridge, GA.
At least if you stay with us, I'll get to enjoy part of the trip
regular_smile.gif

If there is a part 2 to the road trip, keep your eyes peeled for it. You can fly in as well, to the starting point.
We aren't actually on that same "tentative map" now, we are starting in the midwest. Once we got everyone's input we have worked out and are working out the route. The "Routemaster" is on it. I figured it was cheaper and better time to fly out to that point than the drive over the mountains to get there.

Joey Bloggs said:
thumbs_up.gif
Liked and shared. Now we just need a travel magazine to pay all your expenses in exchange for an article! Or maybe a reality TV show. Of course, if do that, they'll expect you to fuss with each other to increase the ratings. Any chance of too much togetherness leading to fusses?.
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
thumbs_up.gif
If we were ever hired to do a reality show it would be super easy. We each could take on a persona of one of our favorite pitas.
When I told my daughter a guest is "allergic to tomatoes, raspberries, mustard, and feathers" we laughed and decided that next time I fill out forms for her (anywhere) when they ask about allergies I am going write "RED"
So that could be part of my Pita character, telling the innkeeper I am allergic to RED. Then asking for a zero calorie water at breakfast.
Joey Bloggs said:
You could also try yelling at the innkeeper when they ask if you'd like something blue they got special for you based on your being allergic to red. Yelling because everyone knows that blue is made from red parts.

Joey Bloggs said:
thumbs_up.gif
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
thumbs_up.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
You could also try yelling at the innkeeper when they ask if you'd like something blue they got special for you based on your being allergic to red. Yelling because everyone knows that blue is made from red parts.
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
In a strange way, I actually understand this.
cry_smile.gif

Our road trip is making a giant loop now, heading eastward... so if anyone EAST of the Mississippi is willing to host us, we would be pleased to consider a visit!
Thank you in advance.
thumbs_up.gif

That sounds like such a great trip! Wish you were coming a little farther north. I'd love to have you here.

if you come as north as upstate NY (Thousand Islands area on the Canadian border), we would love to have you! www.sacketsharborhouse.com

Hey are you going to be coming anywhere near Charlottesville??????

Back