Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you get to MO call me.. If you aren't coming here, I can drive and meet you somewhere.....
Sunshine said:
When you get to MO call me.. If you aren't coming here, I can drive and meet you somewhere....
You are on our map if you haven't packed up for greener pastures.
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
When you get to MO call me.. If you aren't coming here, I can drive and meet you somewhere....
Any ideas of "when"??
Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Dec 12th. We'll take you to lunch.

When you get to MO call me.. If you aren't coming here, I can drive and meet you somewhere.....
Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Whoooo hooo!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL!!!

Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Innkeep said:
Sunshine said:
Any ideas of "when"??
Whoooo hooo!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL!!!

Know the worst part... I can't connect the dots between the aliases and the names and I've been here for what seems like ages.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Know the worst part... I can't connect the dots between the aliases and the names and I've been here for what seems like ages.
lol and I thought I was the only one.
I do not know who most are either.

I have several pages of identities, websites, real names, etc. and refer to it often.
JB is the best at it though. She knows more about us all than is known by the National Security Agency!

I have several pages of identities, websites, real names, etc. and refer to it often.
JB is the best at it though. She knows more about us all than is known by the National Security Agency!.
Arkansawyer said:
JB is the best at it though. She knows more about us all than is known by the National Security Agency!
She's the Mother Confessor

JB is the best at it though. She knows more about us all than is known by the National Security Agency!.
Arkansawyer said:
Innkeep said:
Arkansawyer said:
We have Aussies in the house! (Here is a tip on how to know when you have Aussies in the house above the age of say 40...)

Arkansawyer said:
If your ears were burning...
We have three new rooms checking in today. Oddly enough - the other rooms are Illinois and Calf, these three are all from NC. And oddly enough not far from each other near Cary, Wake Forest Park, Raleigh...so in that technical triangle area.
I said looking at the names I can guess the ages and now that the 2 rooms are in my daughter said "Man, how do you do that!?"
Here are some of the names you can put them in AGE order: (ie 1 2 3) 1 being born first/oldest
Sara & Clinton
Berl & April
Susan & Bill

There is a new article on the blog: http://innspiring-roadtrips.blogspot.com/
And a map of the road trip to date here..
Holy Cow! I had no idea that there were so many stops. How awesome! I just hope y'all aren't exhausted and completely over it by the time you reach me
wink_smile.gif

Yes, last I'd seen the route it was 4 stops!
Wish JB could bring her dog. I've seen it so many times it's like part of the family.
But no pets allowed at my place :-(

There is a new article on the blog: http://innspiring-roadtrips.blogspot.com/
And a map of the road trip to date here..
Holy Cow! I had no idea that there were so many stops. How awesome! I just hope y'all aren't exhausted and completely over it by the time you reach me
wink_smile.gif

Well there is one place between your place and mine so if they are exhausted when they get to you it isn't because of ME!!!
wink_smile.gif

I think that is lunch

Wish JB could bring her dog. I've seen it so many times it's like part of the family.
But no pets allowed at my place :-(.
Arkansawyer said:
But no pets allowed at my place :-(
This was she yesterday...under the weather a bit.
lrg_Under%20the%20weather.jpg

Arkansawyer said:
I can't wait to meet her! She adds so much to all your pictures, JB, I hope you are paying her!!!

Arkansawyer said:
I can't wait to meet her! She adds so much to all your pictures, JB, I hope you are paying her!!!
Ice said:
Arkansawyer said:
Gulp...
Might have to make bacon when you are here so YOU can pay her. :) She has the begging down perfectly now, I have seen less sadness in the eyes of mangy mutts on the streets of Tijuana.

Back