Spare a Minute?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussie Posse! LOL
tounge_smile.gif
LOVE THAT!
Well, after the voting was closed, they appear to have taken down the vote numbers. At least, I'm not able to find them anywhere.
The public votes are only 15% of the overall score. The remainder of the judging closes on March 1st. Winners will be announced on March 11.
Note that this contest is called the "2016 American Small Business Championship". Meaning that it's nationwide.
I have been notified that I've received an award from our local SCORE chapter. This is separate from the aforementioned big kahuna. I receive that at a luncheon on April 20th. I have to speak in front of a crowd of 300. Oh, no big deal....NOT.
Practice the speech first. You'll get an idea of the timing and the pacing. If there is applause - pause a bit then acknowledge at least by a smile and nod before you continue.
Above all - do not read the speech.
you'll be great. Just remember how you motivated us. :)

The suspense is killing me....now the website says winners to be announced 3/22!! I wonder what the hold up is..
I wonder if some of the "winners" are to be disqualified ie your not for profit friend so they have to work out what to do about that

I just realized we have something in common. You just won the Small Business Champion Award in PA 2016. I won Home Based Business Champion (SBA) in WV in 2006.

Back