Spare a Minute?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The timeline states the voting portion doesn't end until Feb 19 at 5p eastern. The landing page states just hours left to submit. I first thought this is to submit votes - apparently not.
still 1K up on the nearest competition.
Voted again and wish you the very best. Exciting to be a small part of it. :).
Number one has a five digit number....54,000? There are thirteen between her and number one.... so please vote everyone!

The timeline states the voting portion doesn't end until Feb 19 at 5p eastern. The landing page states just hours left to submit. I first thought this is to submit votes - apparently not.
Number one has a five digit number....54,000? There are thirteen between her and number one.... so please vote everyone!
The one to watch is in her State - that "johnny-come-lately" has already climbed to over 2500. We are only 300 ahead. VOTE your fingers off. Are we going to let some up-start beat US?

Need to get a new mouse - crap! dup. Next box another

Dup

The one to watch is in her State - that "johnny-come-lately" has already climbed to over 2500. We are only 300 ahead. VOTE your fingers off. Are we going to let some up-start beat US?
just 10 more to 3000 - come on guys we have to keep ahead!
Also Auzzi - have you emailed out to customers with a link to vote - you will be surprised how many will do it at least once - worth a shot

I have not e-mailed, but have put on my FB page, both personal and business. That has gotten a lot of attention.
Today I'm not such a happy camper. A local business has jumped into the race. Not that I mind competition, but this is a charity! At first, I really felt that it wasn't fair that a business that gets donations (personal and corporate) should be allowed to be in this contest when the prize is a cash prize. This place also has a ton of volunteers! No one sends me money to help cover my expenses and no one shows up at the door on a regular basis here to help out. I was miffed!!
Then today, I went and reviewed the Official Rules. You know, that fine print that nobody reads. Well, as it turns out, one of the rules regarding eligibility is that you have to be a FOR PROFIT company! And, right on this other local business's website it says that they're a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. UGGGG!!
angry_smile.gif

So don't worry about it. They'll be disqualified, or at least bring it to their attention.
This voting is wonky. I get one total on my iPad, one on my lap top. Hope it all counts.

I have not e-mailed, but have put on my FB page, both personal and business. That has gotten a lot of attention.
Today I'm not such a happy camper. A local business has jumped into the race. Not that I mind competition, but this is a charity! At first, I really felt that it wasn't fair that a business that gets donations (personal and corporate) should be allowed to be in this contest when the prize is a cash prize. This place also has a ton of volunteers! No one sends me money to help cover my expenses and no one shows up at the door on a regular basis here to help out. I was miffed!!
Then today, I went and reviewed the Official Rules. You know, that fine print that nobody reads. Well, as it turns out, one of the rules regarding eligibility is that you have to be a FOR PROFIT company! And, right on this other local business's website it says that they're a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. UGGGG!!
angry_smile.gif
Bad news - that non-profit is NOT the one you have to watch. There is a med-transport that has over 300 more votes than you do right now.

Four days left to make your vote count!
http://championship.score.org/entry/9972158

http://championship.score.org/entry/9972158.
She has now been PASSED by 2 others in PA - the Medical Transport and the non-profit. This morning she was down by almost 300 votes by BOTH entities. Today is a holiday nut the Library will be open tomorrow and there are 6 computers to vote on. It looks at my PC and my iPad as the same thing unfortunately.

She has now been PASSED by 2 others in PA - the Medical Transport and the non-profit. This morning she was down by almost 300 votes by BOTH entities. Today is a holiday nut the Library will be open tomorrow and there are 6 computers to vote on. It looks at my PC and my iPad as the same thing unfortunately.
mine to but am jumping on every hour!

Reboot your router, you get a new IP address. You're no longer the same person. Unless they're using cookies, then clear the cache to remove cookies.

ok, as it turns out the non-profits have their own contest, even though it looks all the same to those of you who are voting. Glad I got that cleared up. And the votes count for only 15% of the total overall score, so even if another entry in my state has more votes, I can still 'win' if the other components of my entry surpass the others. Here's more info on the scoring:
Beyond determining eligibility, public support (meaning votes) only comprises 15% of the final score. The remaining 85% is determined by our panel of judges based on the compelling nature of the entry (50%), creativity/originality (25%) and clarity/adherence to theme (10%)
So, overall, I think we're on a good track. Thanks to everyone.

ok, as it turns out the non-profits have their own contest, even though it looks all the same to those of you who are voting. Glad I got that cleared up. And the votes count for only 15% of the total overall score, so even if another entry in my state has more votes, I can still 'win' if the other components of my entry surpass the others. Here's more info on the scoring:
Beyond determining eligibility, public support (meaning votes) only comprises 15% of the final score. The remaining 85% is determined by our panel of judges based on the compelling nature of the entry (50%), creativity/originality (25%) and clarity/adherence to theme (10%)
So, overall, I think we're on a good track. Thanks to everyone..
So the med transport? - Profit or non? Still busting for you. Taking no chances.

Gap closing but Aussie will need all hands on deck. I'm getting kind of driven on this. Not to Gillum's extent of course, but......
Less than 24 hours now....really

Gap closing but Aussie will need all hands on deck. I'm getting kind of driven on this. Not to Gillum's extent of course, but......
Voted!

I just noticed you have the same butter dishes I do. I use mine for jam. Guest think they're the cutest things.

I tried the Library ploy - but they are all on the same IP address! I have failed today (and last night). We talked with innmates until 11:30. After they hit the road this morning, we did too. It was time to restock the larder. (BTW - the stable is clear and the horse folks are coming.) Will vote the iPad tonight every time I wake up and every hour until I crash tonight. We HAVE to get her over that hump. We have all been trying too hard to quit now.

I tried the Library ploy - but they are all on the same IP address! I have failed today (and last night). We talked with innmates until 11:30. After they hit the road this morning, we did too. It was time to restock the larder. (BTW - the stable is clear and the horse folks are coming.) Will vote the iPad tonight every time I wake up and every hour until I crash tonight. We HAVE to get her over that hump. We have all been trying too hard to quit now.
I got in an extra 5 a couple of minutes ago. Will pick up again in the morning.

Latest posts

Back