Spare a Minute?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got her up to 500. They told me I have to wit a while before I can vote again. I got 10 in.
did a few more - lets you vote about every 3 hours or if you use a different device - was going to ask how is it doing in relation to others?

I got her up to 500. They told me I have to wit a while before I can vote again. I got 10 in.
did a few more - lets you vote about every 3 hours or if you use a different device - was going to ask how is it doing in relation to others?
A lot better than most but way behind many of them. I saw one that had over 10,000 and another with 1500+. I am sorry, Aussie, I gave you 10 more this morning before it kicked me off. Been trying. We need more to hunker down and vote. Anyone lurking out there is quite welcome to vote, as they say in Chicago - vote early and often.

Voted. I will say I hate these sorts of popularity contests. And, as you found out, you can pay people to vote early and vote often. (I don't mean us!)

Closing the gap fast.
And Aussie is now number 1 in her state
thumbs_up.gif

You all are so wonderful! 1,000 is not out of the question at this point. Should be fun to see what happens next. Did anyone read the entry from the home improvement guy from PA? I don't think he's going to be winning anything in the near future.

You all are so wonderful! 1,000 is not out of the question at this point. Should be fun to see what happens next. Did anyone read the entry from the home improvement guy from PA? I don't think he's going to be winning anything in the near future..
It kicked me off at 1005. Have left it up all day and have been going back to it. Will vote again after supper and again before I go to Chapel and before I go to bed.
New total = 1086

I somehow blocked 3rd party cookies this morning and I am no longer allowed to vote. I have been doing 40 or 50 votes a day for the last few days. When does voting end? Need to know before sacrificing my FB to vote again.

I somehow blocked 3rd party cookies this morning and I am no longer allowed to vote. I have been doing 40 or 50 votes a day for the last few days. When does voting end? Need to know before sacrificing my FB to vote again..
February 19th

I somehow blocked 3rd party cookies this morning and I am no longer allowed to vote. I have been doing 40 or 50 votes a day for the last few days. When does voting end? Need to know before sacrificing my FB to vote again..
February 19th
We're helping! keep on voting chaps!
It let me back in last night. I am in the timeout booth at the moment, but will be back. Approaching 1300. S/B 1400 by the end of the day.

Aussie - you are a hair over 1800 this morning. I will try to get it to 1900 today but will be out all day tomorrow so will be useless (Tourism Day at the Capitol leaving at 6 AM and a Council meeting at 7 PM). If you do not win, it will not be because we did not try.

Aussie - you are a hair over 1800 this morning. I will try to get it to 1900 today but will be out all day tomorrow so will be useless (Tourism Day at the Capitol leaving at 6 AM and a Council meeting at 7 PM). If you do not win, it will not be because we did not try..
im hanging in there - seems to let you vote every hour so im setting my alarm as weve got everyone checked in now!

You all are just too much!
As of right now (44 minutes after check out for my guests in the cottage who haven't come to breakfast either morning and haven't bothered to tell me, but that's all for another thread), I have 1945 votes! I could easily top 2000. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!
In 29th place overall. And more votes than any of the other entries in my state.

Back