Spare a Minute?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all are just too much!
As of right now (44 minutes after check out for my guests in the cottage who haven't come to breakfast either morning and haven't bothered to tell me, but that's all for another thread), I have 1945 votes! I could easily top 2000. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!
In 29th place overall. And more votes than any of the other entries in my state..
One more.

As of right now (44 minutes after check out for my guests in the cottage who haven't come to breakfast either morning and haven't bothered to tell me, but that's all for another thread), I have 1945 votes! I could easily top 2000. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!
In 29th place overall. And more votes than any of the other entries in my state..
It's called with love from your friends and fellow innkeepers...

One more.
keep it up everyone! you can do approx 10 votes about every hour (i don't suggest everyone has the time for that) but just keep it on your desktop and do what you can - lets break 2000 before the end of today its just 50 more votes!

One more.
keep it up everyone! you can do approx 10 votes about every hour (i don't suggest everyone has the time for that) but just keep it on your desktop and do what you can - lets break 2000 before the end of today its just 50 more votes!
Jcam said:
20 more votes to go...

I did 1 round this morning before going to Charleston and have done 2 since then (1 before and 1 after Council meeting). Sitting at 2020. I will wait up to do one more round before i hit the sack. More tomorrow.

2090 votes as of right now. Just for laughs, read this one:
http://championship.score.org/entry/9972030
No wonder he only has 12 votes. Geeze, not a lot of effort there!

GRRR!!
angry_smile.gif
Now a local business has jumped into the contest (nothing like last minute) and she's telling everyone on Facebook that she 'needs 4000 votes'. WHAT??!!

GRRR!!
angry_smile.gif
Now a local business has jumped into the contest (nothing like last minute) and she's telling everyone on Facebook that she 'needs 4000 votes'. WHAT??!!.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
GRRR!!
angry_smile.gif
Now a local business has jumped into the contest (nothing like last minute) and she's telling everyone on Facebook that she 'needs 4000 votes'. WHAT??!!
wink_smile.gif
Reply to her post that you need votes too!

GRRR!!
angry_smile.gif
Now a local business has jumped into the contest (nothing like last minute) and she's telling everyone on Facebook that she 'needs 4000 votes'. WHAT??!!.
They put me in tome-out again @ 2299. Watching the clock and just about every hour.......

What irritates me about the newest local entry is that they are a non-profit and get public donations and funding from the state.They have fund-raisers and other local businesses that support their cause. I don't get that. I'm not eligible for that. Though, if any of you wants to donate to my cause, I certainly won't turn you away (ha ha ha). So, they really don't need to win this money prize. I sure hope the judges realize that. I don't believe it's fair.

What irritates me about the newest local entry is that they are a non-profit and get public donations and funding from the state.They have fund-raisers and other local businesses that support their cause. I don't get that. I'm not eligible for that. Though, if any of you wants to donate to my cause, I certainly won't turn you away (ha ha ha). So, they really don't need to win this money prize. I sure hope the judges realize that. I don't believe it's fair..
been trying to vote all day but just got a blank screen! just did another session but was hoping to do quite a few today :(

What irritates me about the newest local entry is that they are a non-profit and get public donations and funding from the state.They have fund-raisers and other local businesses that support their cause. I don't get that. I'm not eligible for that. Though, if any of you wants to donate to my cause, I certainly won't turn you away (ha ha ha). So, they really don't need to win this money prize. I sure hope the judges realize that. I don't believe it's fair..
It is not fair, but life is not fair. PM me with who it is please. We will keep you going and ahead. 3 times so far today & I am back in timeout, I will be voting today every time the news comes on.

21 hours and 23 minutes left to vote!!!!! Can she hit 3000?
http://championship.score.org/entry/9972158

The timeline states the voting portion doesn't end until Feb 19 at 5p eastern. The landing page states just hours left to submit. I first thought this is to submit votes - apparently not.
still 1K up on the nearest competition.
Voted again and wish you the very best. Exciting to be a small part of it. :)

Back