Spare a Minute?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four days left to make your vote count!
http://championship.score.org/entry/9972158.
She has now been PASSED by 2 others in PA - the Medical Transport and the non-profit. This morning she was down by almost 300 votes by BOTH entities. Today is a holiday nut the Library will be open tomorrow and there are 6 computers to vote on. It looks at my PC and my iPad as the same thing unfortunately.
Less than five hours. Just sayin'

She has now been PASSED by 2 others in PA - the Medical Transport and the non-profit. This morning she was down by almost 300 votes by BOTH entities. Today is a holiday nut the Library will be open tomorrow and there are 6 computers to vote on. It looks at my PC and my iPad as the same thing unfortunately.
Last I looked she is just barely ahead of the other "for profit" so keep up the voting.

I just noticed you have the same butter dishes I do. I use mine for jam. Guest think they're the cutest things..
Hadn't noticed - but I do also.
LOL...me too, but we use them for jam. Butter goes out the night before to each setting in these. They are a great conversation piece but some guests need to be shown how they are used. We use a large one in the kitchen for buttering toast etc. as breakfast is being plated.

I just noticed you have the same butter dishes I do. I use mine for jam. Guest think they're the cutest things..
LOL...me too, but we use them for jam. Butter goes out the night before to each setting in these. They are a great conversation piece but some guests need to be shown how they are used. We use a large one in the kitchen for buttering toast etc. as breakfast is being plated.
The domes are delicate - many have broken. We use the bases without domes for jam & apple butter.

I like those stoneware ones!

Skamokawa said:
now it says 8 plus hours. Acck

Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
Time zone differences. Probably expires here 3 hours earlier. Not sure if that means you can vote 3 hours longer or not. Or just that voting for your local places goes on 3 hours longer. I'm showing 10 hours left to vote.

Geez, I should have tried to enter. There are fewer than 10 in the whole state!

Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
Time zone differences. Probably expires here 3 hours earlier. Not sure if that means you can vote 3 hours longer or not. Or just that voting for your local places goes on 3 hours longer. I'm showing 10 hours left to vote.
Morticia said:
Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
OK, weird. 10 hours left to vote for PA but only 8 hours left to vote in ME. I should check a few other states. It must end at midnight. Do you think?

Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
Morticia said:
Skamokawa said:
Skamokawa said:
OK, weird. 10 hours left to vote for PA but only 8 hours left to vote in ME. I should check a few other states. It must end at midnight. Do you think?
Looks like midnight EST

Last I looked she is just barely ahead of the other "for profit" so keep up the voting.
The Aussie Posse rocks!

The Aussie Posse rocks!
4927 - I will be able to do one more round but that will be it.

Just did my last votes before the close. Last total I saw was 4953. Well ahead of the medical transport. The Aussie Posse rocked it.
Vitual High-Five to all.

Just did my last votes before the close. Last total I saw was 4953. Well ahead of the medical transport. The Aussie Posse rocked it.
Vitual High-Five to all.
shows the power of the internet! fingers crossed

Aussie Posse! LOL
tounge_smile.gif
LOVE THAT!
Well, after the voting was closed, they appear to have taken down the vote numbers. At least, I'm not able to find them anywhere.
The public votes are only 15% of the overall score. The remainder of the judging closes on March 1st. Winners will be announced on March 11.
Note that this contest is called the "2016 American Small Business Championship". Meaning that it's nationwide.
I have been notified that I've received an award from our local SCORE chapter. This is separate from the aforementioned big kahuna. I receive that at a luncheon on April 20th. I have to speak in front of a crowd of 300. Oh, no big deal....NOT

Aussie Posse! LOL
tounge_smile.gif
LOVE THAT!
Well, after the voting was closed, they appear to have taken down the vote numbers. At least, I'm not able to find them anywhere.
The public votes are only 15% of the overall score. The remainder of the judging closes on March 1st. Winners will be announced on March 11.
Note that this contest is called the "2016 American Small Business Championship". Meaning that it's nationwide.
I have been notified that I've received an award from our local SCORE chapter. This is separate from the aforementioned big kahuna. I receive that at a luncheon on April 20th. I have to speak in front of a crowd of 300. Oh, no big deal....NOT.
Yay! You can give a speech - just picture them all in your dining room in their pajamas, no problem!

Aussie Posse! LOL
tounge_smile.gif
LOVE THAT!
I have been notified that I've received an award from our local SCORE chapter. This is separate from the aforementioned big kahuna. I receive that at a luncheon on April 20th. I have to speak in front of a crowd of 300. Oh, no big deal....NOT.
Wonderful!!!! You can do it! We are all behind you cheering you on!

Aussie Posse! LOL
tounge_smile.gif
LOVE THAT!
The last vote count I saw you were ahead of the Meds by about 200 if I remember correctly. You DID have the most votes.

Latest posts

Back