Travels with Tessie Start 5/12

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She couldn't take E.A. imported wine as she'd hoped, thanks to strict customs customs. But I know she appreciates macaroons. And electricity..
Macaron-Macaroon.jpg

Thanks for the photo, Duff. Innkeep got a haircut!

Duff, your home is so beautiful. It must have wonderful history, including a visit by Innkeep.

I was blown away by Duff's B&B. We really had a good time and my biggest regret is not having enough time... Newfoundland is still calling
PS The macaroooons were great

So what's the next stop? Swing by our place (Morticia knows the way)!.
OnTheShore said:
So what's the next stop? Swing by our place (Morticia knows the way)!
I was thinking of coming along for that trip if we can make it! Last time we went to see Sarah in Newcastle. (sadly , no longer with us.)

Mort, there's a chance we can make that trip to see On the Shore
I have done a week's worth of posting today so you can read a bit more of what I'm up to (see OP)

Thanks for your update. Wish you could spend more time at each stop, but whirlwind tour still beats no tour!

The blog is great fun and the photos are appreciated. Glad you and the car and the two tag-alongs are making it fine. I was through Newport about 1980. I toured The Breakers, which the Vanderbilt family called their vacation cottage.
aac1d2bf-2ee3-4884-ab41-740bf07b7a78.jpg

Thanks for your update. Wish you could spend more time at each stop, but whirlwind tour still beats no tour!

The blog is great fun and the photos are appreciated. Glad you and the car and the two tag-alongs are making it fine. I was through Newport about 1980. I toured The Breakers, which the Vanderbilt family called their vacation cottage.
Yes. I slept in a vacation cottage

Sounds like its time for another trip east! You have Innkeep already showing that it works. I see JBlogg and Gillum jumping up and down with Tesla Chargers in their hands if I squint hard enough as I look to the south.
shades_smile.gif

So many wonderful destinations. So little time!

So what's the next stop? Swing by our place (Morticia knows the way)!.
OnTheShore said:
So what's the next stop? Swing by our place (Morticia knows the way)!
I was thinking of coming along for that trip if we can make it! Last time we went to see Sarah in Newcastle. (sadly , no longer with us.)
Did you see the picture of my kitchen counter? If you did, you never get to complain about kitchen space again... EVER!

Cape Breton Island tomorrow. Saw the world's biggest lobster today.

Cape Breton Island tomorrow. Saw the world's biggest lobster today..
Wow! How big was it? Did you get a picture?
Duff2014 said:
So big it scared Marcello. He wouldn't get out of the car. Herk had to stay with him to calm him down.
Innkeep said:
Duff2014 said:
So big it scared Marcello. He wouldn't get out of the car. Herk had to stay with him to calm him down.
Marcello! haha

Cape Breton Island tomorrow. Saw the world's biggest lobster today..
Duff2014 said:
Poor Marcello.... he has already been almost swallowed whole by a lion ! Now a monster lobster ?
I will soon have Marcello's (and his friend Herk) official facebook page... So keep sending in pictures !
Now, I have an interesting idea, and I want to run it by everyone: We always say that one of the big selling point of B&B are the wonderful breakfast, and since Marcello is now on a tour of B&B, maybe he will gain weight !! He is such a scrawny little fellow.... so if one of the innkeeper is also a good seamstress, maybe someone could stuff him a little bit, and fix him up... What do you think ? I would obviously have to get the authorization from the owner

Back